Our Lavender Skin Tonic is full of hydrosols meant to soothe irritation, reduce redness, clear mild acne, balance skin and treat skin diseases such as rosacea, psoriasis and eczema.
- Acts as a humectant and also helps to balance the skin.
- Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can be helpful in the prevention and healing of acne.
- Is strongly anti-inflammatory and can help soothe irritated skin.
- Used for helping to treat problematic skin and acne.
Witch Hazel Hydrosol
- It is an astringent and can be used daily as a toner.
- It cleans the skin and leaves a light film of oil to help soothe dry skin.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol
- Is known for its ability to heal and moisturize the skin.
- Anti Bacterial
- Anti Inflammatory
- Free Radical Scavenging
- Anti Inflammatory, Anti Bacterial and Antiseptic.
- Improves elasticity of skin
- Soothes red irritated skin, reduces puffiness
- Helps with dark circles under the eyes.
- It is beneficial for allergic and hypersensitive skin as well as eczema.
- Also great for Eczema, Psoriasis, itching.
- Helps to heal scar tissue and works well in a synergystic modality with other hydrosols.
- It is good for sensitive skin.
Lemon Balm Hydrosol
- Great for calming rashes.
- Helps with irritations and eczema.
- Great for acne.
- Very Detoxifying
- Great for balancing skin.
Red clover Hydrosol
- Great for acne prone skin.
- Hydrating for Normal to Dry Skin.
- Soothing, Hydrating, Balancing.
- Used topically for its anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial benefits.
Wild Cherry Bark Hydrosol
- Increases blood circulation.
- Good for acne.
Green tea Hydrosol
- Highly anti-inflammatory.
- Contains a high amount of polyphenols.
Our Lavender Vanishing Cream and Lavender Cold Cream contain oils to soothe, reduce redness, clear mild acne and bring radiance back to sensitive skin.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Used to treat skin irritations as well as to promote calming and ease.
- Because of its antiseptic and analgesic properties, Lavender can prevent infection and promote rapid healing.
- Is rich in antioxidants including Vitamin A
- It helps to improve the appearance and radiance of the skin.
- The healing properties of Moringa Oil were documented by ancient cultures.
- Romans used Moringa Oil extensively in perfumery work.
- Egyptians used it to help protect their skin from brutal desert conditions.
Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- In a study done on the properties of Red Raspberry Seed Oil, the oil showed absorbance in the UV-B and UV-C ranges suggesting that it may be useful as a broad spectrum UV protectant.
- Possesses an exceptionally high proportion of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Rich in pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, thus an effective oil to use to soothe a number of skin conditions.
- It restores elasticity to aging and damaged skin.
- It is non-irritating, soothing and is heralded for its ability to moisturize dry and cracked skin.
Sweet Almond Oil -
- Is effective for softening and conditioning the skin.
- It is well suited for eczema, psoriasis and itchy, dry and inflamed skin.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
- Is light and penetrates easily.