Our Rose Skin Tonic is full of hydrosols meant to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, add moisture, fade hyper-pigmentation and plump the skin!
Rose Hip Seed Hydrosol
- Repairs scar tissue (including acne, surgical, and burn scars)
- Is anti-aging
- Aids in skin rejuvenation
- Fades UV damage (sun spots) & hyper-pigmentation
- Helps with dermatitis, eczema, psoraisis and heals all types of skin diseases.
- Is powerful in fighting and preventing wrinkles and helps to plump up skin cells.
- It also helps to heal scar tissue.
Witch Hazel Hydrosol
- It is an astringent and can be used daily as a toner.
- It cleans the skin and leaves a light film of oil to help soothe dry skin.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol
- Is known for its ability to heal and moisturize the skin.
- Helps tone and firm skin
- Great for hydrating dry skin
- Help diminish fine lines.
- Helps to stimulate the growth of collagen that our body naturally produces and looses over time.
- Provides temporary skin tightening & toning benefits.
- Helps to heal scar tissue and works well in a synergystic modality with other hydrosols.
- It is good for sensitive, mature skin.
Rose Otto Hydrosol
- Used typically for older, mature skin types..whether it is dry, mature or sensitive.
- Helps to reduce broken thread veins.
- Very hydrating.
- Is a great humectant.
- Mildly Astringent.
- Soothing, Hydrating, Balancing.
Vanilla Bean Hydrosol
- Anti Inflammatory
- Helps with hydration
Green Tea Hydrosol
- Highly anti-inflammatory.
- It contains a high amount of polyphenols which are key in the ongoing combat against the signs of aging.
Our Rose Vanishing Cream and Rose Cold Cream contain oils meant to protect your skin from the sun, improve elasticity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, add moisture and fade hyper-pigmentation.
Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- In a study done on the properties of Red Raspberry Seed Oil, the oil showed absorbance in the UV-B and UV-C ranges suggesting that it may be useful as a broad spectrum UV protectant.
- Possesses an exceptionally high proportion of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Rich in pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, thus an effective oil to use to soothe a number of skin conditions.
Rose Otto Essential Oil -
- Distilled from fresh rose petals, it is used to soften, refresh and heal the skin.
Rosehip Seed Oil -
- Rich in Vitamins A, C and E.
- Acclaimed for its ability to regenerate skin cells, reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles and improve skin color and tone.
- It restores elasticity to aging and damaged skin.
- It is non-irritating, soothing and is heralded for its ability to moisturize dry and cracked skin.
Sweet Almond Oil -
- Is effective for softening and conditioning the skin.
- It is well suited for eczema, psoriasis and itchy, dry and inflamed skin.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
- Is light and penetrates easily.